Followers

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Monday, 17 July 2017

Sasayaki Glitter reminder challenge post



Welcome to our monthly challenge at Sasayaki Glitter this is a reminder post so you still have time to come & join us.

THis month is all about our favourite colour combo.

Here is mine



This is butterfly-sara.

So I have gone with the purples & yellows. She been coloured in copcis & glitter. Cut out in the circle & matted on to the purple glitter mat. All on the rocker base. I have matted on to the lilac card which I have embossed with a folder & used ink around the edges. My other extras are the die cut butterflies & the sentiment.

A sweet card!!

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE

FB PAGE is HERE

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Hi Tracey

Wow this is such a wonderful card. Love your colour combination and the great layout!

Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia